Frog with a Blog

All about my stupid little life

Creepypasta Readings- Podcast EP. 3

Creepypasta Readings- Podcast EP. 2

Creepypasta Readings- Podcast EP. 1

Throwback Thursday but on a Monday

These are three of the shows I used to watch as a kid! #1. Odd Squad. I don’t know if I was just a weird kid who found a weird show, but I used to watch this all the time!!… Continue Reading →

DPMS review

I’m personally not a huge fan of school, but DPMS is better than any others I’ve been to. I like the system of the halls and the student center. Other schools I attended didn’t have great school counselors, so I… Continue Reading →

Essay about Edgar Allan Poe and what influenced his poem “the black cat” (free write)

The insanity defense: A law deciding that if an accused person is insane, or in other words mentally ill, they are not and cannot be fully at fault for the crime they are accused of. According to Casebriefs.com a crime… Continue Reading →

Travel post about China

I went to China in the fall of 2019 and the hotel was in Beijing. During the trip we walked on the great wall of China and it was incredibly difficult. There were extremely steep inclines that were super smooth… Continue Reading →

Free write

I’m bored so I’m going to talk about random things for a little bit. BoyWithUke released a really good song today/- you should go check that out. Also listen to Knee Deep at ATP (cover) by Lovejoy. How are you… Continue Reading →

Travel post about Italy

I went to Italy in the summer of 2019 and the hotel was in Tuscany, but we went on long drives to go to other places like Pisa, Venice, and Rome. The hotel in Tuscany was located in a gorgeous… Continue Reading →

The results are in

The results are in you guys. Out of the eleven people that participated, they only chose “…a”, “e!”, and “E.” “E.” and “e!” are tied at 36.4% and “…a” is at 27.3%. I really enjoyed making this this poll and… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Frog with a Blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑

Skip to toolbar